Let Summit Financial help you with your financial plans.
Financial plans are the most valuable when they are implemented properly, with investment decisions that are made for objective reasons based on sound, scientific research – not on emotions. That’s why at Summit Financial Partners we listen. We take the time to learn about you and your personal situation, your financial goals, even your fears. We’ll relieve your burden and anxiety of managing your important financial resources on your own.
From our initial meeting and throughout our ongoing relationship, we’ll maintain regular contact with you to ensure that we are helping you realize your dreams through appropriate asset allocation based on your risk, tolerance, time horizon, and financial goals.
We are based in Glen Allen, just north of Richmond, Virginia. Stop in to meet with us in person, or connect with us by phone. We are ready to help your financial planning goals.
You’ll benefit from a partnership that works for you by:
- Professionally management of your portfolio
- A full financial plan with on-going refinements and updates as needed
- Regular portfolio monitoring
- A widely diversified investment portfolio
- The ability to invest in Dimensional Funds (DFAus.com)
- On-going access through phone calls and emails
- Meeting face-to-face twice-a-year
- Our online Client Vault where quarterly performance reports are uploaded, with the ability to store additional financial information
- Full access to our third-party custodian that holds your assets
- The knowledge you are working with Fee-Only fiduciary professionals that adhere to putting your interests above all else
- The comfort of knowing you will never be “sold” an investment that may have been motivated by commission.
Fee-Only Comprehensive Financial Planning and Asset Management
Financial planning is considered central to the value we provide. Summit’s fees are based on assets under management, and are drawn from the managed accounts quarterly. There are no additional fees for planning work if your portfolio meets the $500,000 minimum
Annual fees are:
- 1% per year up to $1,000,000
- .7% per year for the next $1,000,000
- .5% for amounts above $2,000,000