Financial Planners in the News
Our team at Summit Financial Partners contributes expertise and advice as financial planners to a number of publications, podcasts, and news stations nationally, in Central Virginia, and in the Greater Richmond area.
Jennifer Luzzatto contributes regularly as a Forbes Council Member. The Forbes Finance Council is an invitation-only organization for senior-level finance executives.
You can find a listing of Jennifer’s top articles on the Forbes site.
Some of Jennifer’s top financial advice articles are also linked here:
- Make it Your New Years Resolution to Figure Out Your Net Worth
- What you need to have in place before your child is born
- What to Do With Your Investments During an Election Year
- 3 Legal Documents You Need When Your Child Turns 18
- Planning for Retirement? Understanding Your Perspective on Life Can Help
CBS Channel 6 News – Richmond, VA
Jennifer Luzzatto appears regularly on WTVR’s Virginia This Morning to provide financial advice to viewers in the greater Richmond area.
Click links below to see her appearances:
Inc.com recommends Jennifer’s book Inheriting Chaos with Compassion in 8 Books Written By Entrepreneurs to Help You Find Motivation
With offices in the Richmond, VA area for nearly twenty years, Summit Financial Partners helps individuals and families reach their financial goals and to enjoy the comfortable retirement lifestyle they dreamed of.